We are thankful for God’s blessing financially, allowing us to plan for several much-needed building improvements. The Elder board has prayerfully considered which projects need to be completed first, and allocated our current budget accordingly.
- Remediate mold in Annex – $6,000
- Remediate mold in Preschool Basement – $2,500
- Upper Room Lighting – $700
Planned and Approved
- Preschool / Front Entry flooring – $27,000
- Drywall Repair – $3,000
- Painting Main Stairwell – $2,000
- Bathroom future updates – $2,000
- Repair Annex garage doors – $1,000
- Upper Room Facia board repair – $2,000
- New Sanctuary lighting – $21,000
- Main Sign update – $500
Give to Building Fund
We also have a lengthy list of “future projects” – areas of need that we have identified but do not have the budget to cover at this time. We are asking the church body to give specifically toward these needs, whether you can only give a little or have the ability to cover the cost of an entire project.
- Sanctuary Flooring – $30,000
- Upper Room Flooring – $20,000
- Kitchen Remodel – $30,000
- Sanctuary Remodel – $30,000
- Playground shading – $5,000-20,000
- Preschool Basement Remodel – $10,000
We will keep this site updated with the status of current and completed projects and funds raised.
Next Goal: Sanctuary Flooring
- 0% 0%
$0 of $30,000 Raised
as of 02/21/2021
COMMUNITY BIBLE CHURCH
Sunday School 9:30am | Main Service 10:45am
6005 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN 37211 I Phone: (615) 833-9148 I Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2016 Community Bible Church. All rights reserved.