- 9-10am, First service in the Upper Room (masks required)
- 10:30-11:30am, Second service in the Sanctuary, with modified Children’s Ministry available
- Livestream service available at 10:30am, at cbcnashville.org/listen
Building Safety Precautions
- Building doors propped open for the duration of the morning, facilitating air flow and reducing touch-points
- Hand sanitizer available at multiple locations
- Greeters will wear masks and meet people outside/at the doors to help direct and welcome people
- No offering taken (you can give online here, or use the drop boxes at the rear of the sanctuary)
- Sanctuary chairs/rows spaced further apart for social distancing, to the extent possible
- Masks required for every person over age 2, at all times
- Limited singing
- Please allow at least 6 feeet of social distancing between family groups
- Pre-packaged communion units and other items such as monthly bulletins or children’s activity booklets will be available on a table in the entrance
- Family service (no Children’s Ministry)
- Masks optional
- Full worship service
- Adjusted seating in the main Sanctuary to spread out rows at least 6′ apart
- Pre-packaged communion units and other items such as monthly bulletins or children’s activity booklets will be available on tables in the entry
- Coffee fellowship at 10am in the Connection Center for those desiring additional time to visit before the service
- Children’s Ministry available for infants – 4th grade
- Children’s Ministry is now being offered during the 10:30am service only. We have two classes available:
- 4 years and under in the nursery wing, may be dropped off on arrival
- 5 years – 4th grade, meets outside or in a large room upstairs, will join parents for worship service and be dismissed after the Scripture reading (approx. 10:45)
- A stringent sick policy will be enforced – if any child appears feverish or registers a temperature over 100.4, has a runny/congested nose, cough, complains of sore throat/headache/muscle aches, we will ask you to please take your child home
- Children’s Church for the older kids consists of a Bible story and brief discussion time, snack and water bottle, and activity time (craft or game inside, or playground)
- Parents, please provide a sippy cup/bottle for your child in the “4 and under” class, as they may have trouble with water bottles
- Activity booklets and prepackaged crayons provided each week for those who choose to remain in the service
- Volunteers and children are not required to wear masks (this decision will be left up to each family)
- We encourage you to talk with your kids about these changes and what to expect before coming to church, including that some adults will be wearing masks
Positive Test Response Plan
- We ask people to let us know if they test positive in the week after attending a service
- In the case of a positive test result from someone who attended a service, we will determine the best course of action based on the person’s exposure to the congregation on that particular Sunday.
- While maintaining confidentiality, that course of action might include, but is not limited to:
- Informing specific congregants of their possible exposure to COVID-19 while at church. Those specific people may be asked to stay at home the following Sunday.
- Informing the entire congregation of their possible exposure to COVID-19 while at church. If needed, we would close in-person services the following Sunday.
- Depending on the exposure, other mid-week gatherings may also be postponed.
- We ask anyone who is experiencing possible symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home and livestream the service (https://youtu.be/o6Z1mhqOY0o).